For customers, the largest advantage of using a CLEC as a voice provider is the offering of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) solutions that creates Voice over IP (VoIP) connectivity with the quality and security associated with traditional PSTN calls.
SIP Trunking technology can lower telecom costs by:
- Reducing equipment costs by eliminating the need for traditional phone system hardware, firewalls and PSTN ports at each location.
- Eliminate needs of physical wires from a traditional service provider by delivering voice services over a privately managed network.
- Centralize management of voice services.
- Add call capacity in days, not weeks.
- Redirect calls seamlessly for disaster recovery.
- Eliminate long distance charges between branch locations.
Our unique ability to combine SIP services with Cisco Unified Communications allows enterprises to benefit from using a MPLS provider for voice, video and Cisco solutions at their locations. All the while taking advantage of Meriplex’s centralized project management, 24/7 network operations center for managed services, network monitoring and consolidated billing.